20 Ways to Pamper Yourself Without Spending A Dime
When it comes to pampering yourself it can become pretty costly pretty fast. A day at the spa can be $100 dollars alone. In this post I show you that you don’t have to drop tons of money to spend the day pampering yourself. After a long, hard, and tiring week there is nothing better than a great pamper session. When life stresses us out, and attempts to make us give up it is extremely crucial to take time to care for ourselves so we are able to power on. It can feel good to treat yourself to a shopping trip, or to a manicure and pedicure at the spa, but our wallets don’t always appreciate it. Check out these 20 ways to Pamper Yourself Without Spending A Dime.
- Have a themed movie marathon with your loved one.
- Curl up with your favorite book and a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate.
- Take a warm bath with your favorite bath bomb, put on your favorite lotion. Climb in bed and put on a face mask.
- Allow yourself to sleep in an extra couple of hours on the weekend.
- Invite your best friend over to cook your favorite meal with ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
- Wash your sheets, and comforter climb into bed and take a long nap.
- Do your own nails (pedi and mani)
- Take a walk in a nearby park, alone or with a love one. Practice mindfulness.
- Call your grandparents, or go spend quality time with them.
- Meditate for 15 minutes.
- Get active, go to a Zumba, or Yoga class.
- Spend quality time with your favorite person.
- Fix yourself lunch, and have a picnic at the park with your significant other.
- Have a Netflix marathon with your favorite snacks, and favorite person.
- Make your favorite dessert with things you already have in your kitchen.
- Have a glass of wine or two.
- Light those smell good candles you’ve been saving.
- At-home spa day!
- Take a bike ride.
- Make a gratitude list before going off to bed.
- Wash and deep condition your hair. Do a hair mask if you already have one in your closet.
What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?